This post is a letter from Muck-A-Luck Crafts urging everyone to support your local economy. I will be posting this on my other blogs also. I do have permission to post this.
YOU can help save our economy. How?
Pledge to buy only USA made items for Christmas.
Why buy “Made in China” when our economy is suffering? That makes you part of the problem. I know, it’s not easy to find “Made in USA” products. In fact, it’s downright impossible, right?
Nope. You can find quality, handmade USA products at competitive prices. How? Where?
Your local craft show!
It’s really a no-brainer.
· Personalized, friendly attention.
· Knowledgeable – artisans know their product inside and out.
· Caring- they genuinely care about their product and genuinely want you to be satisfied. Repeat business is extremely important to them!
· You are getting a unique product, not a “cookie-cutter” product, mass produced in a factory.
· Competitive prices- ok, we aren’t the discount store, but you are getting a much better product than any discount store. Remember: you get the quality you pay for!
BOTTOM LINE: USA MADE, QUALITY ITEMS FROM TALENTED ARTISTS WHO ARE PROUD OF WHAT THEY DO!
Don’t have time or gas money to drive to your local show?
Stay home in your pjs and order online from this HUGE list of talented artisans.